Skip to main content

First Post

Since a very young age, I have been interested in astronomy. When I was around 12, I built a telescope made out of a lens of my father's spectacles and an eye piece from a toy binocular. If I recall properly, it had a magnification power of x12 and I managed to see three of the four Galilean Moons of Jupiter.

About a decade and a quarter later, I started getting interested in photography. I am now on my second camera and the first DSLR and pretty  much all of my "stuff" can be found at http://picasaweb.google.com/115925656791968631335. Around the same time, I got my hands on my first "proper" telescope. And in pretty much no time, I was wondering if I could put my two hobbies together.

This blog, is an amateur attempt on astrophotography. For how long I would continue this and to what depth, I do not know right now, but it is very possible that I would do it for a long time, even with astronomical pauses between posts. :)

Comments